Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:48 am

All times are UTC-07:00


To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.4 is now available in the App Store


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GoPro Hilites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:30 pm
Posts: 4
Hello -

It would be of tremendous help if LF could identify and mark the GoPro Hilites (Highlights?) when I am looking at a video from that source. Only the GoPro apps and VLC Player seem to be able to understand this metadata in the files. Somehow, it is embedded in the header or elsewhere in the file and is just like tagging a spot in the preview videos within LF. So, LF is already more than half-way there, they just need to tag the spots according to the GoPro Hilite tags.

This would help tremendously in editing a long video where 80% is nothing special but the other 20% is what I want to save.

Thank you and keep up the great work!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited