Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 3:42 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.2.3 is now available in the App Store

Post subject: Re: XML issues.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:18 am 
Novice
Novice

What effects are you using on your clips? There may be some effects that LumaFusion can’t translate as part of the XML, so the first thing I would do is strip any effects from the clips in your sequence, and see if you can then export ANY flavor of XML (trimmed media, full media, or data only).

And why is the frame rate different between your source media and your project settings? This potentially could also be causing a translation error when LumaFusion is compiling the XML data.

When I did my test yesterday, my clips had no effects at all, and my project frame rate and source media frame rates matched. So perhaps let’s get back to that point and see if that helps.

Skylark Creative
weareskylark.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:14 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi thanks for your help.

I have managed to sort it by
1 exporting as a Luma project with trimmed media
2 deleting the app
3 reimporting the project
4 making an XML with all media
5 importing into DaVinci.

the only issues now is that the tracks are in a different order and some of the clips are a few frames out id sync.

Not sure if it worth it as a process apart from it saves me carrying my laptop when on public transport but at least it works-ish.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:37 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
What effects are you using on your clips? There may be some effects that LumaFusion can’t translate as part of the XML, so the first thing I would do is strip any effects from the clips in your sequence, and see if you can then export ANY flavor of XML (trimmed media, full media, or data only).

And why is the frame rate different between your source media and your project settings? This potentially could also be causing a translation error when LumaFusion is compiling the XML data.

When I did my test yesterday, my clips had no effects at all, and my project frame rate and source media frame rates matched. So perhaps let’s get back to that point and see if that helps.
Sorry only just saw this. There were no effects and frame rates were the same. Seems to have sorted itself by exporting with trimmed media.

Thanks for your help.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:51 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Andy,

Please contact us at support@luma-touch.com. We'd love to get ahold of the project that won't export to see why it isn't exporting with the no media option.