Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:37 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.4.3 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:43 pm 
Novice
Novice

Hi - I am wrapping up a test project using several cameras, to get different angles / views.

Because of layering I don't know what the other tracks are showing at any given moment. I know I can suppress a given layer. However sometimes that layer is cropped, zoomed, LUT'ed, or altered in some other way that I can't really see it.

I'm thinking it would be wonderful if I could use the space currently occupied by "sources" to also show the raw footage of a given track.

For example this screenshot shows two cropped or shifted tracks and a third that is zooming in, so suppressing any of the tracks would not show the full view that sometimes I will need to make editing decisions.

Thanks
Attachment:
File comment: Wish I had raw preview for this
25136B19-127B-406E-B5B2-C52B4B70A536.png
25136B19-127B-406E-B5B2-C52B4B70A536.png [ 1.92 MiB | Viewed 821 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:43 am 
Novice
Novice

Great idea. I'd love this too - for editing multi-camera videos. In fact I have half my iPad storage taken up with 3-camera wedding footage that really needs to go. The other half is filled with action footage that I'm waiting for Speed Ramping to finalize the edits. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:10 am 
Novice
Novice

Bumping this in hopes it’s considered for the next release. The big missing piece IMO on the iPad platform.

I do a lot with multiple camera angles. On a PC I can use a second monitor to display all my video tracks. As I move through my editing I can quickly and efficiently decide when to switch between them.

Thanks for considering. If there’s a shortcut or technique I’m not aware of for better handling multiple camera angles please let me know. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's a good idea (multi cam is being worked on)

I will let the developers know