Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:35 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 3.0.9 is now available in the App Store

Post subject: A few bugs or features
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:51 am 
Novice
Novice

In the editing window, is it possible to make it so I can scrub the audio with my finger? I always need to bounce out to the timeline, stretch out my view to find my precise point whereas if I could scrub it, I could listen for it, kind of like AudioShare.

When editing text with colors and borders and what not, as soon as I press done, my editing video window reduces to a very small size so I’m not able to move the text around; I need to bounce back out then back in to get a full window so moving the text box around is doable.

I don’t always import all my picture assets into LF, so let’s say I downloaded a free image last year, didn’t save it and now I need that image again, download it again and from LF try to find it but it won’t be the last image DL’d, LF will read the metadata and I’ve gotta go searching for it’s position according to the first time I DL’d it… but, in Apple’s photo app, it shows up as the last image.

Just thinking out loud as I’ve been editing all day….

Oh, when do we get more layers? I’ve created work-arounds but it’d sure be great if I could have say, at least ten working layers for PNG images…

As always, love the app and keep up all the good work!