Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:18 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Which of these features would be most important/interesting to you in LumaFusion
Title rolls & crawls 6%  6%  [ 9 ]
Title layer animation and animation improvements (ease-in/out) 10%  10%  [ 14 ]
XML Export for FCP/Premiere-Pro 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
Compositing features (blend modes, masking) 20%  20%  [ 28 ]
Video stabilization 17%  17%  [ 24 ]
Subtitles (including localization) 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Speed improvements (ramping, freeze frame, duration lock) 19%  19%  [ 27 ]
Export improvements (range, thumbnail, metadata) 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Multi-select and copy/paste 17%  17%  [ 24 ]
Batch export (multi project, multi destination, multi setting) 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Total votes: 140
 Post subject: Re: Feature poll
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:23 am 

1. Live Photo Support. It's is a nice and easy way to make a good summary clip for trips and vacations.
2. Motion tracking of objects

Thanks for making this amazing product. Easy to use and surprisingly powerful even on the iPhone. Thanks a lot. Continue the great work.

And please always be open to changes in the UI. It might become necessary really fast when you keep adding new features :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:55 pm 

Quote:
I would pay for in-app purchases for:
Speed ramping
Stabilization
3-color LUT control (instead of LUT presets, the ability to use 3 color wheels to create your own)
An extra video track (for iPad Pro users)
Video overlays (old film, film grains, flicker, light leaks)
Additional audio controls, like splitting mono to left/right channels or combining audio tracks to one
Additional titling controls (like scrolling credits)
Motion tracking of objects
Muting a video track
YES!!! ALL OF THIS :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:03 pm 

Hi,

Great app and I look forward to every update. Here’s my wish list. FYI I would be happy to make InApp purchases for major upgrades – you guys need a sustainable business model!

Equivalent of Final Cut Pro Flow / Premiere Pro Morph transition e.g. smoothing jump cuts between clips.

Slow speed JKL editing as per FCP e.g Press JK together to go backwards at 1/4 speed with sound still playing to find precise edit points.

Markers, markers, markers!

Numerical values for sizing, snapping and grouping to make accurate positioning of title elements easier.

Numerical input values as well as touch. As someone else has commented, Affinity have a crazy good UI which allows precise entry of values as well as touch.

Cheers, Christian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:16 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Would love to see the ability for Draw masks with keyframing for isolating odd shaped objects in a video.
+1

I can't find any app doing the job in the app store :cry:
We need the mask tool, more fonts (like Cooper Black [the best font ever], ITC Benguiat, etc.), more text & footage presets (like a Quentin Tarantino font/preset, Wes Anderson font/preset, Stranger Things font/preset, etc.) more transitions (video & sound), more sound options (hopefully presets like Headphones, Radio, etc.), and absolutely, more free music, and hopefully special effects like blood splatter etc. but that would probably be a whole other app.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:02 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would love to see the ability for Draw masks with keyframing for isolating odd shaped objects in a video.
+1

We need the mask tool, more fonts (like Cooper Black [the best font ever], ITC Benguiat, etc.), more text & footage presets (like a Quentin Tarantino font/preset, Wes Anderson font/preset, Stranger Things font/preset, etc.) more transitions (video & sound), more sound options (hopefully presets like Headphones, Radio, etc.), and absolutely, more free music, and hopefully special effects like blood splatter etc. but that would probably be a whole other app.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:06 am 

Quote:
Quote:
+1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 pm 

Speed ramping should be a quick win, surely? The user interface is already almost there. Just need to add key frames.

Stabilisation would be next for me... but that would seem a bigger task.

Thanks for a great product!

Nic